How do you know if 341 was successful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know if 341 was successful?

Had my 341 yesterday, it went pretty smooth. 5-6 basic questions.
    Couldn't believe how many people were no shows, that kind of annoyed the trustee.

How do you know if you "passed" the meeting?
    Does it show up in pacer at all?
    Does your status change or anything?
    I don't see anything yet today in Pacer regarding the meeting. just curious.

The Trustee will say "good luck" and/or "this meeting is concluded". Don't count on PACER to have the Status updated immediately. Besides, for PACER, you would need to look at the Deadline/Schedule link to see if the 341 meeting is marked as Terminated/Satisfied.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

thanks justbroke. just checked the info, and it was updated recently in the dockets:

Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered.

And marketed Satisfied: 7/20/2010 under Deadlines/Hearings .
      I guess now the 60 day wait begins...

Comment

Yes... welcome to the sixty day club!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          The Trustee will say "good luck" and/or "this meeting is concluded". Don't count on PACER to have the Status updated immediately. Besides, for PACER, you would need to look at the Deadline/Schedule link to see if the 341 meeting is marked as Terminated/Satisfied.
          My trustee said both...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X