341 Meeting done update from pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting done update from pacer

we had our 341 meeting on wed the 15 and now today on pacer we got an update.

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee.

so this means we just wait the 60 days now correct?

Thanks in advance

Yes, you're in the club. Congrats!!!
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

yes it does...you are now offically in the 60 day club!! congrats!! it's pretty difficult for a creditor to file an objection on an estate with no assets...although not impossible...but more than likely you'll be getting your discharge next!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks for the answers. I just wanted to make sure. Man what a ride it has been glad im over that and its time for a new start.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X