Clear All

341's this week

HERE WE GO!!!!!
    As far as i can tell, this week:

SunkShip....tues
    Joe...wed
    me...fri
    Think we can pat ourselves (on the head or on the back),
    friday nite for makin in thru the week..hopefully intact AND sane.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

I wish all of you the best luck! everything will go fine, reports of no dist. and discharge looming
    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Thanks for thinking of me OregonPilot! Good luck to you and Joe this week too! If I make it through this week without falling apart it will be a miracle! Beer's on me Friday night!
      Filed 8/31/10
      341 Hearing 10/5/10

Hopefully No Asset Ch 7

Comment

Back Atcha Sunk,,
        I actually have a wallpaper stripping job on wed & thurs (something to keep my mind occupied and my eyes off my timer). I've been doin alot more paper removal than installing. Hope i still remember how to do it (doin it for 30+ yrs) when i do get a job.

Had a business owner have me look at a job and ask me if i strip..his face turned red when he realized what he just asked me. Had to make him feel a bit better when i told him, it depends on the music. LOL

Thanks tyson for the encouraging words.
        Last edited by oregonpilot; 10-03-2010, 03:14 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Thank you oregon for thinking of all. And thanks everyone for your wishes. Ship, since you're getting the beer, I'll gather the jager...or whatever your poison of choice may be.
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Best of luck, all! It's super easy, and relaxed. Don't stress out!
            Filed 09/2010...341 10/2010...Discharged 12/2010!

Comment

Good plan Joe- skip the beer, I'll bring the Rum!
              Filed 8/31/10
              341 Hearing 10/5/10

Hopefully No Asset Ch 7

Comment

Taquilla/s on me. Hummm. Taquilla N Rum. Sounds like poison

Comment

Hey there! Mine is Thurs...getting nervous although I went and sat in on a couple hours worth last Thursday to get a feel for the atmosphere and questioning by my Trustee.
                  Good luck to all!
                  Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
                  341 10/7/10
                  Confirmed 11/7/10

Comment

Good luck to you too....

I was going to drive 1 1/2 hrs away to watch my trustee (he's new here).
                    Ended up with a job that day so this friday i will watch the morning ones. Mine is at 2 pm. ACK
                    I can feel the tension building. Gotta try and not make myself sick. Don't want to be in the hospital with a heart attack B4 then and MISS all that excitement.

Comment

Thanks heidi...
                      doin my best not to stress

Comment

GL tammy as well. Not stressing here...just unable to post coherently until 10/6 in the pm...lol
                        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

We had our 341 this morning. I wish all of you the best. It was a very simple process. I encourage you all to relax and go with the flow. I feel kinda dumb for be so stressed out. We are all taking advantage of a program that has been around for a long time. I never thought I would ever have to do it but I did. We have a great lawyer that walked us through the steps.
                          We met with him at least a 8 times and had coutless telephone calls. He did a very good job. 60 days and counting!!!

Comment

I wish you all the best of luck! Once you file the hard part is done.... just be sure to have all your paperwork in order and take advantage of every single exemption! I have my confirmation hearing tomorrow and hoping that the Judge signs off on my 13 with no issues.....
                            Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

Glad it went great for you. There were quite a few more 341's this week than i thought. Best to any of you that i missed. AND congrats to those that already made it through this week. (And its only tuesday)

I'm afraid i have turned into a basket case today. Almost can't stop shaking. Wish i could take my own advice.

I volunteer drive for the local Cancer center on fridays for people who cant make it to their appointments. Already found someone to drive this friday morning cuz i think i would probably not be safe for me, my passenger and anyone else on the road.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X