341 today 11/24 in Eastern District CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today 11/24 in Eastern District CA

We had our 341 today. They started at 10:00 we were out by 10:23. Ours took about 3 minutes. All basic questions. Was a little concerned about the high income and means test but he asked no questions on that. Only down side was that I had to give him $2500 to buy back the "goodwill" in my business. However, after his take the rest will go to the IRS so it's not all lost. It was very low key. He even jokingly asked my wife "so you're married to him" We never sent him any bank statements or how we got values on anything. Simply asked if it was correct we had no equity in our house and I said yes. (Zillow has been raising their estimate since we filed and is now showing a little equity) Toughest part was trying to convince my wife the night before that she had nothing to worry about. Plus our closing will take longer since he will have to distribute the $1850. Any event Glad this part is over!

Welcome to the 60 day club.

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341!
      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Woot Woot!! Good for you!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X