341 Meeting Monday 12/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Monday 12/19

Well the day has finally come for my 341 meeting. Here is to hoping all goes well.
    Filed: 10/29/2011 Chapter 7
    341: Scheduled for December 19, 2011

Good luck! Remember your SS card and photo ID!! I have my fingers crossed for you! Make sure to post back afterwards and let us know how it goes!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Good luck...I'm right behind you. Mine is on Wednesday. Everything will go smooth.
      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Let us know how it goes. Sending good vibes your way.
        Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
        DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

In and out, Kam, nice and quiet.
          Crossing fingers that's how it goes for you!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Wishing you the best. Even though it is possible that it takes some time and involves some probing, when you are truthful, it is easy enough to handle the questions one at a time. Remember to listen to the entire question, and simply speak your answers clearly. I am sure you will do fine!

Comment

good luck!! and may your trustee be in a wondrous holiday mood!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good luck!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Since the meting was not scheduled until 2:00pm, I went to work until 12:30 and then made the 20 minute drive to downtown, got some lunch and waited for attorney to show. Attorney showed at 1:45 as scheduled and we went over my case. Was not too crowded and Trustee started right on time at 2:00, called first case but his attorney was not there yet so I was next on the list.

Sat down, TT asked the usual questions took a total of about 5 minutes and said Meeting Completed. Only asked me to submit my 2011 Tax return and copies of Payments for an Amex account where payment was made for $1500 with in the 90 days prior to filing. Attoney said nothing to worry about, just send him the info and should not have to appear again. Attorney said tax returns are common requests so close to year end and will be no problem since I will owe around $900 to Federal and about $600 for City Taxes were I live that are not taken out of weekly pay.

I guess now it is T minus 60 and counting waiting on the USTT to discharge and close. February 17th is target date.

Comment

Checked pacer today and the Panel Trustee Filed Minutes for Meeting of Creditors. Will be an asset case only because of $1500 payment to Amex, although this was the minimum payment (not behind) they still will treat it as preferential, not a big deal based on what my Attorney told me after the meeting.

One question I have is the Panel trustee made a checked off on the following in the "Results of Meeting" area of the minutes

707(b) Review
                      No Action Required (x)

Does this mean he/she finds all paper work in order and no further review is required by the USTT? Is this a sign that they will give discharge?

Comment

Three days after 341 Meeting and I just checked on Pacer and found this, what should I expect to happen now?

"The United States Trustee has reviewed all materials filed by the debtor and has determined
                        that the debtor’s case is presumed to be an abuse under 11 U.S.C. §707(b)"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X