making the mortgage payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making the mortgage payment

Now that that 13 is filed I need to make my mortgage payment, but my bank has stopped taking payments online after I got behind. Do I need to mail it in or go to the branch to make the payment.

Either should work. I mailed mine. Well, actually, my bank mailed mine after I set up a payment on the online bill pay.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I called up the bank and they took the payment over the phone, awesome.

Comment

I had arrears from the house included in my 13 so the attorney required me to make the 1st payment through them. Once our plan was in place the mortgage company took the payment in any way they normally take payments. In my case through my online banking.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Interesting how there is no consistency in Chapter 13's. I had no option as my district required that the mortgage be paid thru the plan. More money for the trustee has he got his %. Didn't matter to me who got what as long as they got paid.
          Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X