Last payment question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last payment question.

The status change on Data13 of my BK has changed to "almost closing" & according the records on the site the last payment I sent off would pay everything. Should I continue to send the payments or stopped. it has been a LONG process but I feel so good to be where I am today...I would not change places with anyone... I emailed my lawyer and haven't heard back yet.

You are going to need to contact either the Trustee or your attorney. I would phone the attorney a couple of times on Monday to see whether you can stop. Typically, you just need to have paid the "Plan Base" and hopefully it's accurate. If you see, on that site, that you actually paid the required "number" of payments per your plan (e.g. 60 monthly payments or 120 semi-monthly payments or 130 bi-weekly payments or 260 weekly payments or something else if your plan was less than 60 months).

You're probably done if NDC reads about to close.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X