Pacer accounts....what does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer accounts....what does this mean?

I do not see another post just for Pacer accounts. I just figured it out how to register and see what is going on in my very young Chapter 13 case which still is waiting for the "confirmation hearing" this November. My question is on the pacer account under the trustee page information is states this:

Pending Statues:

Status
    Awaiting Discharge

Begin Date
    09/13/2016

Time in Status
    23 days

#

Status Set By
    Meeting of Creditors Held

I am confused about the "Awaiting Discharge". Does that mean they are going to throw out my case before it has a chance to be "confirmed"? I am still waiting for my confirmation hearing. Please, I need your help/advise. Thank you so much.

Typically after your case is confirmed your status changes to "awaiting discharge". You do not need to worry as this is normal.

Comment

Hey lukesky. Every single case that gets filed will have a status of "Awaiting Discharge" and/or "Awaiting Close". I do not believe there is a status named "Awaiting Dismissal", but that would be one status that you would not want.

I also don't trust the status on PACER because my case, from 2008, still reads (today) "Awaiting Confirmation". I use the status on PACER solely as a guide.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Hey lukesky. Every single case that gets filed will have a status of "Awaiting Discharge" and/or "Awaiting Close". I do not believe there is a status named "Awaiting Dismissal", but that would be one status that you would not want.

I also don't trust the status on PACER because my case, from 2008, still reads (today) "Awaiting Confirmation". I use the status on PACER solely as a guide.
        Thank you so much justbroke, you are a God send and I thank you so much. I tend to worry about the unknown, and all of this is unknow to me. God Bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by bobcat216 View Post
          Typically after your case is confirmed your status changes to "awaiting discharge". You do not need to worry as this is normal.
          Whew, thank you bobcat216. Your advise is very much appreciated.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X