top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did someone come out here to investigate my house??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did someone come out here to investigate my house??

Ok so a few weeks ago I asked, : #1

" 49 days olate and motion to file for relief filed by wells fargo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so ur house was paid outside plan---had[b] to give money to sis so she wanst on street. I planned on making up payments june 20th but hearing scheduled for June 29th. what do i need to look for and what could this mean?? "

I talked to the attorney he said just pay it and it will go away basically.
    No problem.

I will have the payments caught up on the 20th of june way before any of our court hearings. What gives??? What are they out here doing??
    Filed 11/25/2008
    Confirmed 3/10/2009
    Last payment made 2/2012...

It's probably someone from the bank performing a BPO inspection (broker price opinion). Whenever a lender is about to move to foreclose, they need to see what the condition of the property is. This is normal, especially when you have a relief for motion from relief from stay submitted. The attorney that represents the creditor has this done in order to draw up the foreclosure paperwork.

Part of the BPO is to see if it's actually occupied. The other is to get an opinion on the upkeep and maintenance issues. If no one was occupying the residence, they may have even gone so far as to "secure" the property by changing the locks.

(As an aside, your posting is almost incomprehensible. I'm only addressing the "question" that's in the title of the thread. I don't know what any of the other text/posting is about. You should expect the lender to take moves to "enforce" their lien and rights when you fall behind and are already in a Chapter plan. Especially when those payments are outside the plan.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Take your payment receipts to the court hearing on the 29th to prove that you are caught up. And perhaps next time, instead of giving away mortgage payment to sister, you might have to exercise some tough love and "just say no" GL to you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X