Chapter 13 Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 13 Payment

Recently received paperwork for our 341 meeting it's scheduled for 7/27/09 -
    monthly payments are $320.00, and due by the 24th of month...my question is I already sent the 7/24/09 payment..do I need to take a payment with us to the 341 meeting or will it be okay to wait and mail it for the August pymt?
    Date filed: 06/24/2009
    341 Meeting: 07/27/2009
    Plan confirmed: 10/14/2009
    $340.00 per month @ 60 months

You mail in your payments to the address provided. They don't accept money at the 341 Meeting. As a matter of fact, at the 341 Meeting they may even hand you a bunch of envelopes for your future payments.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Our lawyer told us we would have to make our first payment at the 341, so maybe some districts do that.

Comment

Originally posted by walkthaplank View Post
        Our lawyer told us we would have to make our first payment at the 341, so maybe some districts do that.
        I have heard that too. Our District is one that has you mail them to a lock box and provides pre-printed envelopes for the payments.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Same here. Had to pay the first payment to the clerk which was on the day of our 341 meeting.
          Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Originally posted by BNKRPTinNC View Post
            Same here. Had to pay the first payment to the clerk which was on the day of our 341 meeting.
            Well, North Carolina and Alabama are the only ones that don't use the U.S. Trustee system, so they are special all around. Nothing seems to apply in those two States.

Otherwise, the majority is as mentioned.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X