Nervous about tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nervous about tomorrow

We have our 341 tomorrow and I am very nervous. I have read over and over on here not to worry about it but I am. Hopefully everything goes well.

Don't worry.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Everything about bk makes me nervous. Never in a million years did I think I would end up here but "it is what it is".
      From everything I have read on here its a no biggie... Over before ya know it.
      One of my biggest fears is when I get really , really nervous I laugh over stupid stuff and I can see myself busting out laughing right in the middle of mine ...OMG
      I remember saying my vows at my wedding and all I wanted to do was bust out laughing.
      Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
      Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
      Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

okay so here worry over this. Do your socks match? really match? think of that and hopefully you'll be so busy with that thought you wont break out in laughter.

Good Luck!

(and a side note no one knows you are filing except for some banks unless you tell someone else) Deep Breathe!

Comment

Good luck. Everything will be good.
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

No worries went to ours this morning, easy as pie!
            Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

Comment

Remember how much you worried about important events in the past? Most of that I have forgotten and guess what?..I'm still alive to type this
              When I saw on the chapter 7 door all the 8x11 papers with the 341 schedules totaling at least 150 cases and on the chapter 13 door another 50 cases I didn't feel so alone.
              We all fear the unknown to some degree and the trustee knows that. There were two questions I didn't know the answer to. The first one, about my share of the value of the house on the petition my attorney answered, and the second one I had prepared in my mind a month earlier and then forgot about it (why didn't your spouse file?) and my mind went blank. I was relieved when the trustee basically answered it for me. He just asked another question "is it because it is just your debt?" so all I had to say is yes.
              To me me it looked like all the filers in the room were nervous or apprehensive. So it's okay to worry, go ahead!
              Chapter 13ner

Comment

No objections today. It went well, only a few minutes now the wait for confirmation.

I listened to some of the people before me and was could not believe some of the things I heard. He asked 1 person if they had ever filed BK before and they said know. He asked about the one in 98 and they said oh yeah that one.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X