Inclusions for Emergency Filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inclusions for Emergency Filing

I know this is the Ch13 thread, but I 'm just checking on the necessary forms filed for
    an Emergency Filing(actually a 7) just to be sure:

3 page Petition, filing fee installments, Ex D (counseling certif), Schedule D, E, b-21(social security), Verification of Matrix, Matrix, Employment .

I think I need to do a Means Test too, but still looking for that.

Anything else?

CB,

Unless a local rule controls:

Day of filing: Petition, credit counseling

W/in 3 days after filing: Social Security statement (but best to file w/Petition)

W/in 5 days after filing: Complete MML (but best to file w/Petition)

W/in 14 days after filing: Everything else.

Des.

Comment

CoBelle, here is the local rule, from the Colorado District, found here http://www.cob.uscourts.gov/files/mrfa.pdf

LOCAL BANKRUPTCY RULE 1002-1
      MINIMUM INITIAL FILING REQUIREMENTS ON PETITION DATE
      (a) Initial Filing Requirements: Along with the submission of a voluntary petition, Official Form 1, the debtor must also complete and file the following:
      (1) Cover Sheet: In paper filed cases only, a cover sheet in substantial conformity with L.B. Form 1002-1.1.2
      (2) Certificate of Credit Counseling: In the event the debtor is an individual,
      (A) the debtor‟s Certificate of Credit Counseling evidencing that the debtor has complied with the credit counseling requirements set forth in 11 U.S.C. § 109(h)(1), or
      (B) a written explanation as to why a temporary exemption or exception should apply under 11 U.S.C. § 109(h)(3) or (4) shall be provided on the Official Form Exhibit D.
      (3) Filing Fees: Pay the applicable filing fee in full. If the debtor is an individual, the debtor may file an application to pay the filing fee in installment payments or an application for a waiver of the filing fee. See 28 U.S.C. § 1930, FED. R. BANKR. P. 1006 and applicable Official Forms for further information on filing fees.
      (4) Statement of Social Security Number: In the event the debtor is an individual, Official Form 21 - Statement of Social Security number. See L.B.R. 1007-5 for further information on Social Security numbers and privacy.
      (5) Creditor Address Mailing Matrix: A proper Creditor Address Mailing Matrix. See 11 U.S.C. § 521(a)(1), FED. R. BANKR. P. 1007(a)(1), L.B.R. 1007-2 and L.B.R. 1007-2App. for further information on filing a proper Creditor Address Mailing Matrix.
      (6) List of 20 Largest Unsecured Creditors: For a petition under chapter 9 or a voluntary chapter 11, the list containing the name, address and estimated claim of the creditors that hold the 20 largest unsecured claims as required by FED. R. BANKR. P. 1007(d).
      (b) Notice of Non-Filing and Return of Deficient Petition: The Clerk may decline to accept for filing any bankruptcy petition tendered in paper for filing that does not contain the minimum requirements as stated in L.B.R. 1002-1(a).
      Commentary
      [Source: L.B.R. 102, Transitional Local Bankruptcy Form 1002-1, Transitional Local Bankruptcy Form 1007-1, and GPO 2002-2]
      See L.B.R. 1017-3 for information on dismissal for failure to file documents and the United States Trustee‟s Standing Motion to Dismiss.
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thanks, almost forgot the cover sheet!

Comment

You are very welcome
          Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

So I'm sitting here drinking coffee in Paneras waiting for the court to decide what it wants me to do....I filed
            Notice to convert and two motions for the court to address and a very kind case manager for my judge took it
            up to his study. Will wait all day if necessary as it is snowing like a banshee up where I live and I'll either file
            my 7 today OR be advised that the conversion is a done deal.

I didn't put the matrix on a CD....but I will try to do it somewhere in Denver...
            Do I need to file more than one original of the Package or send a copy to anyone?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X