Motion to Disallow Claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion to Disallow Claim

I was checking PACER , found were my attorney filed 3 Motions to Disallow Claims , but has no outcome of the hearing. it's been over 45 day's does the outcome post on PACER?

Yes, it would be docketed on PACER. Fist, let me say that you should stay out of PACER searching the docket every day, because that does have a cost (if it goes over $10 a quarter). Second, in my District, an Objection to Claim or Motion to Disallow Claim usually has some sort of negative notice which means that after so many days, the attorney can file an Order Disallowing Claim (Order Granting Objection to Claim). You will just need to speak with your attorney!

In some instances, in some Districts I should say, any pre-confirmation motions are actually finalized at the Final Confirmation Hearing. Most judges, at least in Florida, like to do it this way, so there are not multiple hearings on multiple motions going on in a Chapter 13. That saves a lot of court time. So, just ask your attorney when the Judge would rule on the Motion. That simple.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank's Not on PACER [maybe once a mo] Just very interested in the outcome of these motions. It's 3/4 the money in my CH 13 . All surrender property. We did get all 3 motions in the mail ,just didn't know the outcome. These were filed back in aug with a hearing in sept

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X