13datacenter not working for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13datacenter not working for me?

I haven't logged into my 13datacenter.com account in a few months, but I just tried to and it's saying "INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD". I know I have not changed my user name and password for this site, has this happened to anyone else? I was just wondering if their site is having technical difficulties or anything.
    4/29/2011 - Filed Chapter 13, have to pay a massive payment each month!
    6/16/2011 - 341 meeting
    7/21/2011 - Confirmed!

Works fine for me.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I just logged into my account without any problems. Type your username and password in slowly to make sure you are entering everything correctly.

Comment

Still not working for me, I typed super slow too :-) I wonder why it won't let me in... Just a few minutes ago I tried to go and change my password, just to see if that would fix it. It asked me to select my trustee and my trustee wasn't listed in the drop-down box. Wonder if that could have something to do with it?
        6/16/2011 - 341 meeting
        7/21/2011 - Confirmed!

Comment

Just got an e-mail from them saying my trustee is no longer contracted with the National Data Center... BOOOOO!!! 13datacenter.com was so much easier to look at than the pay-site (forgot what it was called). Now I can't see who my trustee has paid and when...
          6/16/2011 - 341 meeting
          7/21/2011 - Confirmed!

Comment

Same thing happened to me re invalid pasword, etc. My Trustee is still listed. I sent them an email re the problem, will let you know if they respond

ETA: I just went in and tried something different, went to the box as if I were setting up new accnt...used same user id and password also, worked like a charm!
            Last edited by knitty; 11-18-2012, 09:14 PM. Reason: new information

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X