Woo hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo

Ok well this makes me feel MUCH better! I was hired at my daughters school as a Substitute Teacher. This could not have come at a better time and will be only 200 more than my Unemployment BUT found out it wont change a thing with my plan!
    This means we do not have to worry about them converting our plan to a 7. I realize there will be 2 1/2 months without income but we will be saving the extra $200 I will be making a month to help make up for the loss in the summer.

The only sour note is I had a car accident on Sunday which the insurance adjuster deemed my fault. (I am actually contesting that as I had no stop sign and the other party did!) Which means I have to come up with a $500 deductible! The trustee is allowing us to make a modified payment amount for the month and add the rest into the plan a whopping $14 more than our payment would normally be. I guess I should just be happy that no one was hurt but in reality I am fuming that she got away with running the stop sign and didnt even get a ticket all because she went over and coerced the witnesses (who happened to be her neighbors). Only reason I know this is the witness changed his statement from the one he gave the officer to the one he gave the insurance agent.
    Filed 13: 8/22/2012 341 Meeting: 10/2/2012 Confirmed: 11/2/2012
    10 payments down 50 more to go!

Congratulations on the job!

Sorry about the accident. Hopefully, the police report includes the witness' first statement.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Good news about the job

Bad news about accident

Comment

Sorry to hear about the accident. Congrats on the job!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X