At last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last

Tomorrow is our last payment to the trustee!!!!!
    Then the wait begins for the discharge. Lawyer said it will be 6-8 weeks before the discharge.

We're close to counting down the days.

Fingers crossed....and no happy dances until it's official please.

Until then, I just want to thank EVERYONE here for all the support. Knowing that we were not alone...and had this forum to turn to with questions...or just to vent...or even to help others...was a true blessing!!
    Filed Chapter 13 on March 16, 2010
    341 Mtg on April 16, 2010, Confirmed on May 7, 2010 (Step plan for 36 months)
    35 months down - 1 to go

Congratulations on a bankruptcy accomplishment which few claim victory! I was just thinking today, that I would almost be done with my Chapter 13, had I not converted. It must be an awesome feeling knowing that you have completed the plan payments and are headed to discharge!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations. Your special hamster troupe is in rehearsal....
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! I am right behind you. I make my last payment in 3 weeks.

Comment

can i ask what yourpayment was, im just getting started with my chpter 13 and im nervous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlmom5 View Post
            can i ask what yourpayment was, im just getting started with my chpter 13 and im nervous!!!

Everyone's case is going to be different based on their specific data. I don't know that my info is going to do you any good, but here it is anyway.

We were confirmed with a step payment plan due to child support ending during our plan. We were also lucky to get confirmed as a 36 month plan. (Minnesota still does these!!) We paid $200/month for the first 15 months, then our payment went up to $525/month for 12 months, and then went up to $850/month for 9 months.
            35 months down - 1 to go

Comment

Congrats on completing your plan! We've just hit the 3 year mark... 2 more to go!

Comment

Congratulations. I know the feeling as we are very close to finishing our plan.
                Filed Ch 13 12/28/08, 341 Held Feb 09
                CONFIRMED 1/21/10
                DISCHARGED 4/10/13

Comment

One step closer....
                  I just checked Pacer, and the latest and greatest shows, "Notice by Chapter 13 Trustee of completion of plan payment and request for discharge order".

I'm just gonna sit here twiddling my thumbs until it's OFFICIAL.....then, and only then, will I do my happy dance!!
                  (Maybe I should do some stretching and warming up - it's getting close!!)
                  35 months down - 1 to go

Comment

Stretching and warming up sounds like a good idea...
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Good job and congrats.

11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

You r so lucky to be over this!!! Yay and congrats!
                        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Can't wait to dance

Comment

OK - I just checked PACER and it shows the following:

Debtor(s) Discharged: 4/9/13

But, it also shows "Awaiting Trustee's report".
                            I can go in and view the discharge notice issued by the U.S. Bankruptcy Judge.

Is it official?? Or are we still in a waiting period??
                            (I have restless leg syndrome...they just want to get up and DANCE!!)
                            35 months down - 1 to go

Comment

The hammies are rehearsing!! Congratulations! Get those dancin' shoes ready!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X