PACER and uploading documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACER and uploading documents

I will be done with my Chapter 13 in October, and I recently completed my Financial Management Course, and I forwarded it to my attorney, but he is not responding and I do not see it uploaded on PACER. In the event that he does not come through, can I upload it myself? If so, what is the process. Thanks in advance

Your attorney is not responsible for what gets posted on PACER. The attorney forwards documents to the trustee, and the trustee submits the documents to the Bankruptcy Court. From that point, posting on PACER is automatic. In all likelihood, the trustee will not submit the financial management course document until your Chapter 13 plan is complete.
    The public cannot upload anything to PACER that has to do with case documentation.

Comment

I would contact your attorney. The day I forwarded my Financial Management course completion to my attorney he sent it to the trustee and it was uploaded the same day. And that was just after confirmation. (And yes both my financial courses have been uploaded)
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X