Discharged!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!! Our lawyer emailed me yesterday afternoon as soon as he received our discharge order from the trustee. It is over!!!

Thank you so much to everyone on this board. Even if it wasn't me asking, the information on this board was invaluable. Good luck to everyone still hanging on!

***can a moderator please correct my discharged spelling for the thread title? I guess I was too excited when I typed it***
    Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 07-23-2014, 06:43 AM.

Congrats! We are right behind you. Our last payment was July 17. Just patiently waiting for the formalities!
    Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Another one bites the dust! Welcome to the club! CONGRATS!!!!!
      CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
      Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

Nice. Two big high fives for both of you.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats!!!! You must be so excited and happy!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Spidge, how come u hope for early discharge in. 3% payback? Is that possible?? Thank you!

Comment

Congratulaions Angel2002!!!!!

I edited the title. In the future, if you can edit the rest of the post, you can edit the title by clicking "Go Advanced".
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here's a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                  Spidge, how come u hope for early discharge in. 3% payback? Is that possible?? Thank you!
                  I am under the median income and elected to go with the five year plan even though I was offered the 3 or 4 year plans. If you are over median in a 3% plan you would have to pay 100% of claims in order to finish early. There is the rare hardship discharge too.

Fighting for the victory dance.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I was getting so impatient. Our last payment was made in January and our 3 year mark was in March....the last 7 months seemed to drag on forever! It is such a weird feeling being our of that umbrella now but don't get me wrong it is a GOOD feeling. A feeling we haven't had for several years now.

I'm still grinning.

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
                      I am under the median income and elected to go with the five year plan even though I was offered the 3 or 4 year plans. If you are over median in a 3% plan you would have to pay 100% of claims in order to finish early. There is the rare hardship discharge too.

Fighting for the victory dance.
                      Oh I see! Thx and congrats again!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X