I'm so tired of all this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so tired of all this!

Just a rant. 37 months in on a 60 monther, and I am just so tired. I try to be strong, as my DH is disabled. He bears no responsibility for any of this. I am the one who caused all of this to happen. Just when you think you might catch a break, something else slaps you in the face. In July we asked for a two month excusal of payments because we had some things come up. Trustee allowed one month, but it wasn't enough to help. We have no family to turn to. I'm just depressed. Then I had a yard accident yesterday that sent us to the doctor... Just can't win...just can't win...
    Rant over.

But you keep on placing one foot in front of the other and continue to breathe. Many of us understand your situation because we live it as well. Around my place, we have a saying:

"If it ain't broke - it ain't mine".

Keep your head up and keep moving forward. You're among friends here.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Sorry to hear of your challenges and I do hope you find a way to succeed. I hope you can modify if you situation has changed.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Sorry you are having a rough time. I hope whoever is hurt will recover quickly. You have more of your plan behind you than ahead of you! Take it one day at a time.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X