Marching along!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marching along!

I haven't posted in a while just wanted to give update...I cant say enough how encouraging it is to read others post...This has been one on the most challenging events of our lives. We have 18 months left in the BK13 plan...We have learned so much while in the valley...we can see the end coming very soon...For those that are just starting out, dont give up! Thanks for this forum!

As someone in Chapter 13, with 2 years down and 2.5 years to go, I appreciate your note. We all need some encouraging words along the way. I'm glad things are going well for you.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
      . We all need some encouraging words along the way..
      Yes we do! I have 37 payments left and it just feels like I have already been in the bk forever! ;-). Almost half way and I think that will be a key turning point as far as time goes! I will be on the back side of this thing!

Oh how I wish I only had 36 payments instead of 60, what a huge difference that is. I wonder if they will ever make it more than 60?

Anyway almost to 36 payments! :-). Good luck!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Good to see your doing well.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X