Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!

After 5 long years and 120 days after my last payment we finally are through ! I'm very happy that it's over with, though I am underwhelmed at the discharge order. I was expecting an in-depth form spelling everything out but instead found the discharge to be very short and to the point. Reminds me of "I went to So and So and all I got was this tshirt".
    The above being said, this forum answered all my questions (even though I barely posted anything) and I appreciated all the good advise that is given out. A big thank you to all!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We have a Chapter 13 DISCHARGE PARTY!!! Well done! Well done! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Maybe this will help make up for the let down....
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!!!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congratulations!!
        Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Congrats

Originally posted by gld2pan View Post
          Congratulations!!
          So jelly!!
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratulations!!!! ME TOO! Order granting Discharge of Debtor After Completion of Chapter 13 Plan Entered and Signed January 14, 2015 came in the mail today. Filed Chapter 13 in September 2009, Confirmed December 2009, Last Payment made September 2014. Getting a lot of mail from car dealers asking me to come in for a new auto loan. Didn't know there was such a thing called "Acquisition Opportunity Bankruptcy Loan Division" from REM Division of Notification. Not falling for that banana in the tailpipe. Lived without credit for 5 years. Learned to save for what I "NEED". Thanks to the Bankruptcy Forum, I made it!

Comment

Yay!!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats to both of you!!!!!
                  Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Woo Hoo for both of you!! Enjoy your Fresh Start!
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats! Mine was issues 1/20/15! Saw it on Pacer, still don't have the office copy in the mail.....
                      Filed Ch 13 10/7/10
                      341 11/5/10
                      Confirmation 12/15/10

Comment

Originally posted by dh7448 View Post
                        Congrats! Mine was issues 1/20/15! Saw it on Pacer, still don't have the office copy in the mail.....
                        What is on PACER is an official copy. Print it out and it is just as good as what you will get in the mail.
                        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats folks. Rapid fire discharge party.

Man I be jelli.
                          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X