have to much disposable income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to much disposable income

we are filling and having trouble with disposable income. We crunched all our numbers and still have about 500 a month to much money. can't believe we have this problem when on our schedule j and i we were below.

How about insurance policies that you pay monthly, quarterly or other ways--can you pay those yearly? How about anything else that you pay monthly? Can you pay it yearly? I was always relieved to get the home insurance over with.

If those don't work, consider any dental or other medical work you have been putting off. Also, what about car work? New tires perhaps?

Food for thought.

Please excuse my manners: Welcome to the Forum. We have all been there and are going through this. Read, Read, and read more. Learn as much as you can.

My best~~~

Also, give more details about your situation so the members might help you.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Are you saying that you don't pass the means test, but have negative DMI based on Schedules I/J? What is the difference in income and/or expenses between what's allowed on the means test and what is on Schedules I/J?

Are you working with an attorney or trying to complete the means test and schedules on your own?
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X