Audit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audit?

I am in San Diego California and am in a 5 year Ch.13. I am coming up on my 3 year mark and I have a question.

I read something about possible audit by the trustee at the 3 year mark. I am not talking about a random audit. I am wondering if an audit is automatically done at the 3 year mark or at any other time during the Ch. 13.

Thanks!
    Filed Ch. 13 on 7-13-12

I never heard of that, but I could be wrong! Congrats on 3 year mark!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

The trustee does an internal audit at the end of the plan. But, I have never heard of an audit at the 3 year mark of a 5 year plan.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I have not heard of a three year audit either, but my trustee calls it an audit every time he creates a statement which is at least once per year.

I did have a status hearing just before the three year mark, but the judge in my case had changed and I think that is what triggered it.

Even if there were an audit as long as your payments are in and anything outside the BK is paid up you should be fine.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Thanks for the responses!
          Filed Ch. 13 on 7-13-12

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X