Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% plan and Az trustee payment

Hello All-

My husband and I are 12 months in on an uncomfirmed plan. 86K in unsecured debt. Nothing paid towards unsecured in the last 10 months. We have decided that I would go back to work and to get this plan paid off in the next 4 years ( time left in 60 month plan ). We are going to propose a 4 year pay off plan to our attorney tomorrow. I am trying to work the figures on a monthly payment. Can anyone advise? Is it as simple as taking the 86K in unsecured debt and dividing that by the number of payments left in plan ( 50 months ) ? That puts us at about $1720.00 a month. Do we add 10 % to that number to figure what the trustee gets paid? Adding another 8,600 ( 10% of unsecured debt ) to the total amount. I would appreciate any feedback on this or anything else surrounding a 100 payback plan. I would like to have my ducks in a row before we meet with the attorney tomorrow! Thanks!!!

Why do you want to propose a 100% plan? What's wrong with the plan you have already submitted?
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X