Received Discharge - High Income Earner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received Discharge - High Income Earner

This forum was a big help with my questions so I wanted to give an update and say I received my discharge last week. I am a high income earner (3x Median income) but my bankruptcy went smooth. I can't stress how important it is to know the laws, rules etc and have a great attorney to have a discuss your actions with in a case like mine.

Know what you need to do to qualify and what the rules are on what you can and cannot do. Ride the line if you have to but do not cross it. Don't do anything that will address unnecessary attention, no questionable charges 90 days out etc. Provide all the information that is requested but nothing more. Don't try to explain things unless asked for an explanation.

Try not to stress, remember that you think a lot about your case and that what ifs. The court just wants to get your case through the system and if there are no flags the process will go smoothly.

All good advice. Congratulations on your discharge!!!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have done very well and given excellent advice! Here's a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X