family trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

family trip?

The post just before this one made me realize something. We have a "vacation" planned for May; it slipped my mind because it's just something that happens every year. It's actually my mom's vacation but, because she's so busy during the year she doesn't get to spend much time with family, she pays for all of us to go with her to the beach over her birthday week. She pays for everything (she rents a house, pays for groceries, pays for any excursions, all of it) except our gas to get there and back; it's literally our cheapest week of the year because we don't don't even have to buy groceries, just two tanks of gas (one there and one back), and she'd probably pay for that, too, if we told her we needed it because of timing.

If we spend absolutely nothing will the trustee penalize us for going? I don't want to put our case at risk, but I don't want to screw up my mom's one week to spend with family either.

I don't see how that can possibly be a problem as long as it doesn't cause you to miss your 341 meeting.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks! That's what I'm hoping for, and we will make sure it doesn't interfere with scheduling for the 341.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X