UST only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UST only?

I have posted this on a different thread (not my thread) but no answer so decided to start another. According to pacer there is only one trustee for my case, and it is a UST. Is this normal being that I filed two weeks ago? Or am I in for some fun?

Also, when I filed they gave me a sheet of paper saying, "So you decided to file prose (hehe)" or something to that effect. It told me to complete the financial course, get a lawyer (this was funny), and mail the trustee my tax return from last year. I mailed it to the UST listed on my case, and that was all I did. Do I need to submit these docs to the court as well (they did not say to BTW)?

Thank you again all for your help

EDIT: I just found out my trustee is not a UST at all, sorry for being such a tard. Nevermind this whole question I guess as I also just reread the doc that specifically says to mail it directly to the trustee.
    Last edited by Priceless ProSe; 07-14-2008, 05:52 PM.
    Not only am I not a lawyer, the California BAR association has sent me numerous letters telling me not to even THINK about going to law school. In fact, the lay advice I provide is not even good. In the end remember, you get what you pay for, and here in BK land were not the best at paying.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X