Not sure all my creditors are listed on pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure all my creditors are listed on pacer

Hi Everybody, I have been viewing this forum for awhile now and it has been a huge help - so first off thank you!

I filed Chapter 7 about two weeks ago and have been checking Pacer. Good thing I have because I still have not been notified by mail or my attorney when my 341 is, but was able to find it myself on pacer the day after filing.

One question I have though is the list of creditors. I included two accounts with Capital One and three accounts with Chase. For Chase, one was the Disney Rewards account, one was Chase Rewards and third was an old Providian account that got changed to WaMu and then Chase.

On the list of creditors it only shows Capital One once and Chase twice (Chase and Chase Disney Rewards). Does that mean my attorney left off one of the Capital One and Chase accounts are do they send notices for both accounts at the same time?

I plan on checking with my attorney but he will not be available until Tuesday.

Thanks

If the address is the same, it will not be duplicated on the mailing matrix.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I knew when I needed to use this forum I would have good results

I just double checked and both Capital One's are the same address. What is odd is that all three Chase are the same also - wonder why they sent a separate notice for the Chase Disney then.

Either way I am not going to worry about it now since I know they were all included. Thanks again.

Comment

If the name is slightly different, then it can get duplicated.

Comment

I think the docket activity on PACER for me mentioned when they mailed out the 341 notice, it was pretty soon after we filed. We got it and somebody else's at a different address!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X