Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes-Report of no distribution filed

now we wait............almost there.
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

woo hoo!
    Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
    Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
    Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
    Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

Outstanding.....

My discharge is around the corner, getting closer....

Comment

congrsts albacore, would you say going with JL Borie made your case easier. I've still not chosen my atty in the IE but soon will need to.
        Retained lawyer: 3/30/10
        Filed Ch. 7: 4/07/10
        341 Meeting: 5/19/10
        Discharged: 7/26/10

Comment

Originally posted by OutofTime View Post
          congrsts albacore, would you say going with JL Borie made your case easier. I've still not chosen my atty in the IE but soon will need to.
          yep. tell him I sent you. he's a Litigator. had to laugh yesterday watching all those other Hyenna's strutting around in their 3 piece suits, and greasy curly hair.
          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Hey albacore... great going. If only I should be so lucky. I actually changed my case over to a "non-consumer" case today, so we'll have to see how that works out. I mean, the difference is only like $20K (about $550K on each side of the balance sheet)!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              Hey albacore... great going. If only I should be so lucky. I actually changed my case over to a "non-consumer" case today, so we'll have to see how that works out. I mean, the difference is only like $20K (about $550K on each side of the balance sheet)!
              yeah, i just cant believe how smooth it is here compared to the Horror stories I read on here about Fla. trustees, this guy was just blowing through the cases like he had an appointment with a Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's. My wife was kinda terrified she would get asked a question. we got done and walked out and she says "thats all" wow.

Comment

Great! Glad he didn't leave you waiting too long for the report of no distribution.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X