Are we in the 60 day club now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we in the 60 day club now?

we had out 341 meeting and there was question raised about our statement of financial affairs. we filled pro se, and I stupidly did not put 2 years back on myself, so the trustee wanted us to fix that and accepted all our other schedules. So we got until July 9th to submit and continue to be open 30 days, ok that is fine resubmitted statement. and then checked PACER today and this was there:
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, name, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ , Assets Exempt: Not Available, Claims Scheduled: $ , all debt Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): all debt money claimed.

so......we are done right? and now just waiting for possible objections by creditors(which I doubt since the car finance company was the only one that wanted to be keep in the loop and already has a court order to take it anytime which we surrendered) and the judge to sign off? We are in the 60 days club right?

Unless the United States Trustee (UST) steps in, you are done. You are in the 60 Day Club anyhow. You would already know by now if the UST is interested in your case because they generally would have contacted you before or at the 341 Meeting.

It should be all quiet from this point to your discharge!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

thanks, I figured so but wanted to make sure. I am sooo happy to almost be done let the countdown continue we should be discharged Aug 31

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X