best credit report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best credit report.

I want to get my report for the 3 major credit companies. I would like to get a 3 in 1 report with my fico score. Plan was to use the equifax setup but I helped a friend do it and got to say seems to me the site sucks.

What one do you guys recommend I would like to keep it up to date like a monthly fee to view them all updated like once a month. Plus low cost would be nice

MyFico is the only one that I know of that gives you True FICO against all 3 bureaus. (MyFico.com)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I will check it out. On equifax it showed stuff from all 3 but would not give everything. unless I could not work through it all.
      Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      MyFico is the only one that I know of that gives you True FICO against all 3 bureaus. (MyFico.com)

Comment

You can only get FICO scores from Myfico.com (Equifax & Transunion) or from EQuifax.com (Equifax Fico only).

You cannot buy a Fico Experian score, and any other site that sells scores are not FICO.
        Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
        (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

(Thanks SM... that explains why MyFico only does Equifax and Transunion. They used to do Experian as well... I wonder when that changed.)
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I guess I will try myfico.com and see how it works.

Comment

(Thanks SM... that explains why MyFico only does Equifax and Transunion. They used to do Experian as well... I wonder when that changed.)
              Experian will no longer sell consumer fico scores. There is no way to get your fico score based on experian info now. They will only sell to businesses. They want consumers to use their proprietary useless score.
              You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                They want consumers to use their proprietary useless score.
                Useless is too nice of a term to be used to describe Experian's worthless, pathetic, unrealistic, meaningless, pointless, inferior, and despicable score. You may as well just guess at what your score is, rather use the Experian score.

Comment

Useless is too nice of a term to be used to describe Experian's worthless, pathetic, unrealistic, meaningless, pointless, inferior, and despicable score. You may as well just guess at what your score is, rather use the Experian score.
                  I tend to consult a random number generator and put it in place of my experian score when I want all three scores. I am thinking of switching to a magic 8 ball or something more fun, just for variety though.
                  You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X