Just in time for Christmas.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in time for Christmas.....

So it wasn't enough that the judge defrauded me of my home,car , belongings.
    Today, Xmas Eve, he signed an order giving away even my homestead exemption to ex.

A $1.56 million dollar home, no mortgage (ex had a loan on his share of the house)...I was supposed to get 60% and a minimum of $500,000 per court orders.

Instead , I get a minus $156.00.....the Receiver didn't 'remember' to allow for the homestead exemption at closing...the money 'left over' was just enough to cover my homestead exemption but he told the court that it should be given to ex...it was supposed to be desposited with the court until a hearing and final accounting....but today, it was 'given' to Ex...no response time, no hearing, no final accounting.This is in violation of state and fed law, but this is what happens to me ....all the time.

Oh, and the judge granted the Receiver's request for 'discharge' also filed Dec 21...again without 15 days to allow for response and request for permission to sue the Receiver.

I've tried to fight within the confines of the law for 8 years now; I feel like a fool trying to get justice within the system.

Un-fricking-believable.
    Have you reached out to Lifetime? Watchdog-type reporters? OPRAH??? (bet she'd still be interested and maybe come back for a special edition)

These pr**ks WILL get Karmic revenge.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
      Un-fricking-believable.
      Have you reached out to Lifetime? Watchdog-type reporters? OPRAH??? (bet she'd still be interested and maybe come back for a special edition)

These pr**ks WILL get Karmic revenge.
      She's starting her own channel now ;)

CoBelle, I'm so sorry. It's not enough that they take everything from you, but then kick you when you're down. I can only pray that you get some justice in the new year at least! Hang in there!
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Belle:

I have been away from the forum and missed your earlier postings. I'm so sorry that this is happening, especially at Christmas time. One thought I have for you is to contact the US Trustee's Office. They are supposed to provide oversight of the Trustees and it would seem that your trustee abandoning your home was improper and puts any other creditors you may have at a disadvantage.

I will be thinking hard about ways to get people investigating this. There must be something that can be done.....remember they got Capone on mail fraud.......! Hang in there!

Comment

CB,

I can't send my PM. You need to delete some of your saved messages.

Des.

Comment

I deleted some posts....who knew?

I found my 9 year old Golden Retrievor a good home, but I am sure missing her. Now trying to find somewhere for my kitty. Haven't had much luck....but writing to Oprah tonight.
            Learned that if I 'd been a tenant, the Receiver couldn't have evicted me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X