top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 this afternoon, wish us luck..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 this afternoon, wish us luck..............

Finally, this day is here! Our 341 meeting at the courthouse, thought this day would never come. We have so waited for this day, this is the turning point to put these past couple hard years behind us and move on. We are excited about going to the meeting, can't wait actually (lol). That might sound crazy, but we really are happy! Our attorney has been fantastic, so helpful and supportive. So we are in the home stretch. We don't anticipate any hiccups, straight Chapter 7, underwater on the house, letting it go, just moving on. No assets, our lawyer said 5 to 10 minutes tops to see the trustee. Not expecting any problems, wish us luck just in case..........
    Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
    Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
    DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Good luck toby...they generally are very easy and quick, especially with a good attorney.

Comment

Good luck. The 7 or 8 we sat through before us went really quickly IF they were well prepared by their attorneys. Only 2 lasted much longer when they didn't seem to know how to respond and one's attorney acted like she didn't even know about items the trustee asked about. We were prepared and probably only sat at trustee's table for 3-4 minutes. Very smooth.

Comment

Good luck Toby!! Come back and let us know how it went!!!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

BEST of luck to you Toby!!!!! well be anxiously awaiting to hear back! i'm certain it will go perfect!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Well, got there 15 minutes early like our lawyer said to. Attorney was waiting for us, he told us the trustee may want to wait to see how much our 2010 tax refund was which would hold up our BK, gave us some other tips for questions that the trustee might answer. The trustee called us into a private room a few minutes before our scheduled time. We were only in there for maybe five minutes! He asked if we were giving up our house, yes, wanted to know if we used our charge cards in the past year, no, are our cars worth under a thousand each, yes, (old cars), are we keeping our club cadet mower, yes, asked why our credit card were so high, said because of high interest and penalties is how they got so high. He said from our BK petition and the interview he considered our BK approved. When we got outside I asked our attorney does that mean it's over and he said, yes. Also asked about our 2010 tax return, our attorney said the trustee is not interested in it so whatever we get back is ours! This went so far better than we could have imagined! Everyone here I want to thank for all the support and excellent feedback, and important information that anyone needs who is contemplating BK, you will find right here! Just going to savor this and looking forward to new beginnings!
            Last edited by Toby629; 01-07-2011, 12:01 PM. Reason: mistake
            DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Originally posted by Toby629 View Post
              Well, got there 15 minutes early like our lawyer said to. Attorney was waiting for us, he told us the trustee may want to wait to see how much our 2010 tax refund was which would hold up our BK, gave us some other tips for questions that the trustee might answer. The trustee called us into a private room a few minutes before our scheduled time. We were only in there for maybe five minutes! He asked if we were giving up our house, yes, wanted to know if we used our charge cards in the past year, no, are our cars worth under a thousand each, yes, (old cars), are we keeping our club cadet mower, yes, asked why our credit card were so high, said because of high interest and penalties is how they got so high. He said from our BK petition and the interview he considered our BK approved. When we got outside I asked our attorney does that mean it's over and he said, yes. Also asked about our 2010 tax return, our attorney said the trustee is not interested in it so whatever we get back is ours! This went so far better than we could have imagined! Everyone here I want to thank for all the support and excellent feedback, and important information that anyone needs who is contemplating BK, you will find right here! Just going to savor this and looking forward to new beginnings!
              Toby!!!! YES!!! it's OVER! welcome to the 60 club!!! i'm so happy for you!!! best of luck!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats!! Enjoy the weekend!!
                10/18/10 Admitted to self I can't continue to live off CC; 11/19/10 Filed Chapter 7, 341 scheduled 1/5/11

Comment

congrats on the smooth 341, Toby!
                  Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Are we really in the 60 club? YES WE ARE! I always would see people say that here that they were finally in that 60 club, and I would think will we ever be there too?
                    DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

yes, our discharge and close actually arrived at our front door on day 62??? may the days be with you and pass soon!!

Comment

Great news. I practically skipped out of my 341 to. Even though mine is a Ch13 I am jazzed, for you and I.
                        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Welcome to the 60 day club! Woohoo! It's fun here.
                          Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X