Amending Schedules HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amending Schedules HELP!!!

Can anyone share their experience with amending their petition? Yes, It's me still talking about this shed. So I had my 341 meeting yesterday and it went very well. He asked if all the information was correct and I said "no" I need to amend some of the schedules because I thought the shed was Unsecured property and I found out that it is secure. Honestly, this has been the WORST part of this whole process!! If I cange one thing on one schedule then I'm finding that I have to change several. I called the court today and she said I don't actually change the schedules, I put the changes in my own words and file it. Just doesn't make any sense to me. I would so appreciate any experience you may have on the subject!! I know the 30 day clock won't start ticking till I file the amendment so I would really like to get going! Thanks!

How you amend schedules is a local procedure! If the Clerk of the Court, or your Case Manager, says to do it by Notice, then that's how it is done. Unfortunately, this may require other things to happen, including serving certain papers on the creditor(s) that is affected.

Did you file pro se? How do you know the Shed is secured? Did you buy it from Home Depot or something?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks! I bought it from Mills Store through Wells Fargo. I found my agreement this afternoon. Yes, I filed pro se, used NOLO. I'll call clerk and not hang up till I fully understand. All this for a shed:0(

Comment

Are you surrendering it?
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Give them there shed loaded with termites

Comment

Yes Im going to surrender it....hoping it's just a scare tactict.....I cant imagine that they would really go through the time and expense for this two year old shed. If they do...oh well!

Comment

If you filed your case in the New Hampshire district, I would consult pages 21-22 of the Pro Se Guide published by the court. I tried to post the link to this posting but because I'm a newbie, it won't let me post links. So, go to the court's website, go under the tab "filing resources "> filing without an attorney >Pro Se Debtor's Guide.

Comment

That link goes to the NH Pro Se Debtors Guide
                Last edited by StartinOver; 04-10-2011, 06:20 PM. Reason: posted before finished writing
                Figured out we were in trouble: (Wait, we're in trouble? ) Stopped paying creditors: Aug 2010 Filed Chap 7: Apr 29, 2011 341: Jun 1, 2011 Report of no distribution: Jun 1, 2011 Discharged Aug 2, 2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X