341 easy peasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 easy peasy

Well I had my 341 on Friday and thanks to all the insight from our wonderful forum, the most stressful part was parking and finding the building. My attorney was great and I could tell he made all his clients feel more at ease right away. The trustee was such a nice guy and very gentle and kind. There were some folks that had an issue here or there, but overall nothing terrible. He even made a joke during my hearing about my employer being many states away and what kind of commute I must have (I work from home). I was in the hotseat for about 3 minutes total.

Pacer shows report of no distribution and so now I wait... for discharge! I almost can't believe it. It's been a long 6 months getting here. I hope the next couple fly by. We have a lot to do with packing up the house and moving cross country with two kids. I'm sure that will provide plenty distraction.

Thank you to all that visit and post here. It has made all the difference for me getting through this time.
    Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Every time I read a post where the 341 was just fine I am more encouraged and less scared. Mine is coming up this Friday - April 1. The date is scary! But my lawyer's law clerk said the trustee is a really great guy so feel pretty optimistic.

Thanks for sharing. It helps those of us who are still waiting for that big day.

Comment

Congratulations on a great 341!
      Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by discouraged View Post
        Every time I read a post where the 341 was just fine I am more encouraged and less scared. Mine is coming up this Friday - April 1. The date is scary! But my lawyer's law clerk said the trustee is a really great guy so feel pretty optimistic.

Thanks for sharing. It helps those of us who are still waiting for that big day.
        You will be fine. I worried myself sick over ours, and it was nothing!! If you're like me, you're still going to worry no matter what anyone says -- but wish you the best of luck! It will be over soon!
        04/01/10 - Hit rock bottom and knew we were going to have to file for bankruptcy and surrender our home. 12/14/10 - Filed Chapter 7, 02/09/11 - 341 Hearing, 04/14/11 -

Comment

congrats!!!!!!!!!! oct99!!!!!! it's been along time a comin!!!!!!

welcome...since we all know ...you are in the 60 day club now!!!!!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X