top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Wells Fargo Mortgage Online Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with Wells Fargo Mortgage Online Account?

Was wondering if anyone has had their Wells Fargo online access to mortgage closed? I've been through the 341 and they have reported it on credit report. So far, they are still letting my online account open.

Hoping they will keep it open so I can continue to pay online. Reason being, my checks are always the last working day of the month (retired) and sometimes that is the 31st. It's direct deposit so if I would have to mail the payment, it would be late.

Anyone get theirs closed??

Thanks!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Our atty said they will close our wells online acct and allow us to reopen post closing. We have just started this process with an atty. He said they will even stop mailing statements b/c that is considered contact which is not allowed during bk!
    Down but not out!! filed c7 august 2011...341 september 2011... Unsecured debt over $100k.....bk attorney $1200.......bkforum.com Priceless!!!!!

Comment

Sunshinepa, do you have online bill pay with your bank? If so, you should use that to pay your mortgage. You can set a payment up to pay Wells Fargo on the same day your check is direct deposited.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Yes lady, I do have online bill pay and will use it if necessary. So far, Wells Farge has kept the account open. I made my payment today and got a confirmed receipt which I printed out. I was hoping to keep this open throughout but if not.......so be it. I bk'd 7000.00 credit card with them and they closed that account before I filed.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X