No announcement yet.

Finally FILED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the credit card, IAO. That is my story and I'm sticking to it!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I hope so VY I hope so!!! :-)

Comment

OK Iam
        I think you need to play Hide n Seek with your pooter. Hide your pooter and don't seek it for a few days AND then check PACER.
        Just sharing my experience. Not that i may have done that...
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
          OK Iam
          I think you need to play Hide n Seek with your pooter. Hide your pooter and don't seek it for a few days AND then check PACER.
          Just sharing my experience. Not that i may have done that...
          LOL - I'm sure...but I can't - I have to be on the pooter for work and for teaching job too...

Comment

Who's more paranoid between Freddy and IamOld? Hmmm? LOL.
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

We filed 9/29 and the PACER system showed lots of activity as soon as Monday 10/3. Our phone never even rang on Monday which is really surprising.
              Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                UUH UUH Mr. Kotter - me me me me!!!

(Actually, I just got spanked by idiot new boss at one of the p/t jobs - she never managed people EVER in her life...and it shows - she's insecure with zero people skills...but that's another thread...)

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
                  We filed 9/29 and the PACER system showed lots of activity as soon as Monday 10/3. Our phone never even rang on Monday which is really surprising.
                  Thank you OhioFiler - yep, phone calls - with Barclay's as the exception - have stopped. But nothing since initial filing :-(

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                    LOL! I "was" paranoid but seeing how my 60 days is fast approaching I've been doing ok.
                    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                      LOL! I "was" paranoid but seeing how my 60 days is fast approaching I've been doing ok.
                      Good!!!!

Comment

Pacer is great as a tool. But no need to recheck it over and over. I checked mine first after my 341 and won't check it again unless I'm way passed 61 days. If you have a question and think there seriously may be an issue you can always call your bankruptcy court and speak to the person who handles your case # range. Usually you'll have to leave a message and they'll call you back being very cordial about whatever question asked. But better than worrying for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1235 View Post
                          Pacer is great as a tool. But no need to recheck it over and over. I checked mine first after my 341 and won't check it again unless I'm passed 61 days. If you have a question and think there seriously may be an issue you can always call your bankruptcy court and speak to the person who handles your case # range. Usually you'll have to leave a message and they'll call you back being very cordial about whatever question asked. But better than worrying for weeks.
                          Thanks! But I'm noooooot calling - that is indeed why I paid $$$$$ to the atty!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X