No announcement yet.

Finally FILED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We filed same day as well. How long it takes 'til we have a case #? So I can start checking pacer.
    thanks

Comment

Holycowe, you could have gotten a case # within 30 minutes of filing.
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

IamOld, my friend. Congrats again and stop worrying. I've got a good feeling.
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
          This is the second best news I have heard all week. Only second because my granddaughter lost everything she owned in the flooding here in PA and has now found a new home and will be moving this weekend. Otherwise, it would be the BEST of the week. So happy for you!!!!
          Oh that's horrible...absolutely horrible...BUT it's amazing that they found a new place so quickly...I wish them all the best and THANK YOU for your help and wishes!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
            Holycowe, you could have gotten a case # within 30 minutes of filing.
            Yeah, that's automated - the trustee etc is assigned automatically, dates are assigned automatically once the filing is done - online....

Comment

Emailed my atty for the case. Hopefully he will give me our case # on Mon. Or can I check pacer under name as well?

Comment

Is there a like button? Congrats!! Gee I think you are getting younger, must be the burden lifted from your shoulder!!

Comment

Originally posted by karm43 View Post
                  Is there a like button? Congrats!! Gee I think you are getting younger, must be the burden lifted from your shoulder!!
                  THANKS KARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course you all know me....

Ya....until I get the email from paralegal what Trustee wants - I got the one who wants WHOLE month of Sept statement - spouse was sick so about $150 fast food including (early) bday dinner for daughter (and friend)...

PLUS we spend around AVERAGE (year/12) $800 plus on med stuff for spouse - BUT this month not so much...couldn't afford the orthotic needed ($500)...

ARgh - I'm pulling my hair out again...what if he thinks why is this ahole spending on Chipotle - he's supposed to be broke! (and I for Sept I don't get home until 11pm 3 days/week)

Comment

Originally posted by holycowe View Post
                    We filed same day as well. How long it takes 'til we have a case #? So I can start checking pacer.
                    thanks
                    Holycowe - you can search pacer by last name AND even better by SS#

Comment

Got it, got a tough trustee I guess. He also a creditors atty in town

Comment

Ok guys - PLEASE indulge my paranoia...I'm looking (ok trolling PACER) and I see that cases filed (around 200 at least) when mine was filed, 99% of them have already been issued the form letter for the 341 (the computer already scheduled mine, set, etc.) but the form letter hasn't been generated (or the credit card "autodocketed" that atty paid fee with - firm's credit card) - so I look around - case right before me - also above median filer - same thing...then I'm thingking oh oh...then...I troll some more - so there is a person who's unemployed WAY under the median - same thing; then there is a person right AFTER me way above the median with own business - already issued form letter; then I see another person filed around the same time - below median - still not issued form letter...

Around here lot of this is very automated...should I read anything into this??? Or do they go by batches? Or alpha order? Or filing order? Because cases filed the day after mine already have the form letter docketed etc. By the way, different trustees, different judges, so no common denominator there...

OR is the common denominator that we've already being...scrutinized?

Or am I really really paranoid???

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                          Ok guys - PLEASE indulge my paranoia...I'm looking (ok trolling PACER) and I see that cases filed (around 200 at least) when mine was filed, 99% of them have already been issued the form letter for the 341 (the computer already scheduled mine, set, etc.) but the form letter hasn't been generated (or the credit card "autodocketed" that atty paid fee with - firm's credit card) - so I look around - case right before me - also above median filer - same thing...then I'm thingking oh oh...then...I troll some more - so there is a person who's unemployed WAY under the median - same thing; then there is a person right AFTER me way above the median with own business - already issued form letter; then I see another person filed around the same time - below median - still not issued form letter...

Around here lot of this is very automated...should I read anything into this??? Or do they go by batches? Or alpha order? Or filing order? Because cases filed the day after mine already have the form letter docketed etc. By the way, different trustees, different judges, so no common denominator there...

OR is the common denominator that we've already being...scrutinized?

Or am I really really paranoid???
                          I would say YES! LOL

This was my reasoning for NOT joining Pacer...LOL

You will be fine.
                          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Freddy03 - I'll take your word as gospel!

(but it is weird...)

(I don't know how you have that kind of discipline...of course checking PACER is an "illusion!!!!" of "control"....although with spouse's 13, it's useful to check...without spending anything, if there is any new filing...)

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                              Freddy03 - I'll take your word as gospel!

(but it is weird...)

(I don't know how you have that kind of discipline...of course checking PACER is an "illusion!!!!" of "control"....although with spouse's 13, it's useful to check...without spending anything, if there is any new filing...)
                              I don't know how I did it either. Really I think I'm the most paranoid person out there well maybe behind you...Kidding ;) I wouldn't understand what most of that stuff posted is anyway so I didn't want to freak myself out anymore than I already have...lol
                              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                                I don't know how I did it either. Really I think I'm the most paranoid person out there well maybe behind you...Kidding ;) I wouldn't understand what most of that stuff posted is anyway so I didn't want to freak myself out anymore than I already have...lol
                                :-) I don't think you're more paranoid!!!! LOL!!!

But you know me - I think the worst - and it's just weird......I mean all that is "missing" is the form letter 341 order to debtor and the docketing of the fee payment....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X