No announcement yet.

Bring on those Hampsters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Freddy my friend, IT"S ABOUT TIME. You, we, have had a tough and long trip. Ours was over for some time, yours was over tooooo long. (we still beat you in time, but not necessarily in stress) Good going my friend. Please stay on to help others with your talent. Note you are a graduate. Makes you an "Alumni". We NEED you. Love in God to you. 'Hub and Mrs.
    Last edited by AngelinaCatHub; 10-27-2011, 09:03 PM.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations Freddie.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        Well Freddy my friend, IT"S ABOUT TIME. You, we, have had a tough and long trip. Ours was over for some time, yours was over tooooo long. (we still beat you in time, but not necessarily in stress) Good going my friend. Please stay on to help others with your talent. Note you are a graduate. Makes you an "Alumni". We NEED you. Love in God to you. 'Hub and Mrs.
        aww thanks for the kind words! I'll still be around I like this place too much!!
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
          Congratulations Freddie.
          Thanks Frogger!
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X