Bring on those Hampsters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Freddy! Enjoy the hamsters
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

No chit mang. This one's been a long time coming! Very happy for you Freddy!!
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Congrats-its been a long time coming

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          CONGRATULATIONS!!! Freddy03, I know you had some challenges along the way, so And here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Woo Hoo! My own Hampsters! I've waited a long time for this..lol

Thanks so much to you and the Hubs!
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by debee View Post
            No chit mang. This one's been a long time coming! Very happy for you Freddy!!
            No kidding! It was a long time..lol

Thank you again for all your help! I really appreciated!!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                I'm officially Discharged!! Woo Hoo!!! What a feeling!!

Thank you everyone once again for all your help and kind words!!

whoooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee de dooooooooo!!!
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks Tobee!!!!!!! Too funny!!!

And thank you again for all your help and kind words!!

Comment

well, thought maybe the "people" could dance along with the hampsters LOL!!!

i'm just so happy for you
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats Freddy!!! :-)

Comment

Thanks!! It feels great to know that the part is over

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                          I'm officially Discharged!! Woo Hoo!!! What a feeling!!

Thank you everyone once again for all your help and kind words!!
                          Freddy, I'm truly happy for you! "Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball. . . . I'm burning through the sky. 200 hundred degrees that's why they call me Mr. Farenheit, I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man outta you!" I just like that song so much! It's one of my happy songs.
                          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                            Freddy, I'm truly happy for you! "Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball. . . . I'm burning through the sky. 200 hundred degrees that's why they call me Mr. Farenheit, I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man outta you!" I just like that song so much! It's one of my happy songs.
                            Thanks! I'm really happy too...lol

Comment

Frankly, I am devastated. Does that mean you won't be hanging around anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
                                Frankly, I am devastated. Does that mean you won't be hanging around anymore?
                                Awww thanks! But I'll still be around. I'll need lots of help when my FC starts

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X