Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news from PACER!!! How close???

Couple days after 341 and pacer showing the latest entry:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, (trustee name), having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P ****, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ *****, Assets Exempt: $ ******, Claims Scheduled: $ ******, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ ********. (Trustee name) (Entered: 11/01/2011).

Again, it's not a small case. What is the percentage I close to discharge (done)? (65% maybe)??? And how likely I will get some bumps with UST???

I'm kinda mixing happy and still nervous. Thank you guys. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have Atleast 60 days from the date of your 341.
    Stopped paying creditors - August 2010....Filed chapter 7 - July 29, 2011....341 - September 2, 2011....DISCHARGED AND CLOSED - November 2, 2011

Comment

Discharge comes after the expiration of the bar date to file a complaint regarding dischargeability. That date is fixed as 60 days after the first scheduled 341 Meeting. The report of no distribution means that the Panel Trustee is done and has found no assets to administer and wants to be relieve from his/her duties.

This means you are no asset, and that your discharge should come at the normal time. Depending on which District you live in, the discharge can come on day 61 or many days after that. However, the BIG HURDLE is getting past that 60 days since that is the time limit to file a complaint about your discharge.

If the UST were going to bother you... they would have showed up at your 341 Meeting and/or already contacted your attorney. People usually know by the 341 Meeting or shortly thereafter (10 days at most) if the UST is "interested" in the case.

Congratulations.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks! But at least so far so good. Before the 341, a JDB who bought my bestbuy acct already jumped in

Comment

Yeah, I think you should be fine and get discharged with no problems. However, look for Best Buy to contact your attorney wanting their stuff back. Just ignore them and they will leave you alone.
          Stopped paying creditors - August 2010....Filed chapter 7 - July 29, 2011....341 - September 2, 2011....DISCHARGED AND CLOSED - November 2, 2011

Comment

Agree with everyone above, sounds like you will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by ecoastbound View Post
              Yeah, I think you should be fine and get discharged with no problems. However, look for Best Buy to contact your attorney wanting their stuff back. Just ignore them and they will leave you alone.
              Great, I only have 1 old laptop from them which was purchased over 3 years ago. I stopped payment on it about 2.5 years ago

Comment

Really, do not worry about Best Buy. They contacted my attorney about a tv, and home theater I bought a year and a half ago. I told my attorney I no longer had the items and they never contacted him again. We were discharged and closed yesterday. Don't worry about it...they do not really want your 3 yr old laptop.

Comment

holycow congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X