Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about redemption

Hello Forum

First of all I would like to say thanks for this forum you guys have been a godsend to myself and countless others. I have been reading since October but have not posted much other than a few questions. I filed pro se in November and had my 341 on Dec 13. It is a no asset case. I could not have done it without you guys help. Pacer gives discharge date as Feb 29(why not 60 days from 341) . But my question is that in my statement of intentions I put that I wanted to redeem my car. But I have decided to surrender,what do I need to do. Sorry for being long winded but I had to let everyone know how much I appreciate you all.

my question is that in my statement of intentions I put that I wanted to redeem my car. But I have decided to surrender,what do I need to do.
    Either wait for the lender to repo or call the lender to make arrangements for the surrender. Nothing wrong with changing your mind and doing so does not required any amendments.

Des.

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer that is a relief, could this also be the reason it is not reporting as IIB even after I disputed it came back verified with no changes still reporting past due

Comment

As it relates to the CR, I have no idea. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Des.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X