Can I join the 60-day club? 341 over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I join the 60-day club? 341 over!

Just reporting in after my 341 this morning. There were about 10 people ahead of me and all had property, mortgages, hospital bills or child support that elicited questions. When my turn came, I was asked the standard general questions, about 6 I think, then he said 'thank you' and that was it. The TT didn't ask anything specific about my paperwork at all. Now, just waiting, hopefully discharge by end of the year, so I can start the new year fresh.

Also came home to find an email response to a resume I sent out a while back, so it looks like I have a job interview this week. The pay is awful, actually much less than my unemployment, but at least it's a job in my field and it won't totally suck to go there everyday.

Thanks to all for your support. This forum has made the process much easier than it would have been without it.

Great news and good luck on the job interview

Comment

PJ!!!!!!! sounds like you are in the CLUB!!!!

and congrats on your interview!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Pretty sure membership is automatically granted
        Congrats on this milestone! And good luck in the new job!!!!! What a great way to get your fresh start. Think positive, maybe it will lead to something better.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Yeeaah! Congrats and best wishes with the new job... an open door to something better. Before you know it you will have some hamsters dancing for you!
          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Thank you Pam, Tobee, Keepsmiling. Not counting too much on the job . . . yet, but the way the job market is these days, just getting an interview is reason to smile and believe there's hope.

Comment

Thanks TheBajan, looking forward to my hamster dance!

Comment

PJ---Congratulations! on both events. One day at a time is the only way to handle our upcoming journey. I was pleased today to check the Data Service and see our second payment posted., although we are still not confirmed it made me smile, and so did your news. sammie
                Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Cograts PJ!!! Welcome to Club 60!
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

UMMMM let me think about that for a sec.....YUUPPPP!!!
                    So glad that you are past the big hump. congrats and welcome to "the club"
                    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Welcome to the 60 day club!!! Glad your 341 meeting went smoothly!
                      Filed Ch.7 Pro-Se - 8/16/2012
                      341 Meeting - 9/18/2012
                      Discharged - 11/20/2012

Comment

Congratulations! It won't be long now.
                        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X