Ch 7 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ch 7 questions

Hi this is my first post I've been reading for awhile,my wife and I have retained an attorney for our 7 filing problem is at least I think it is,is last September in order to avoid bankruptcy we streamline refinanced our FHA mortgage only thing we had to pay our own closing,we ended up taking a loan from my wife's boss in the amount of $3000,but the lawyer at the closing said we were not allowed to take a loan only a gift from family so my mother In law wrote us a check for $3000 to cover the closing and as soon as we closed we gave her the money back,now I know I have to wait at least a year from last September to file,my only concern is the $100 a week that is taken out of my wife's check will the trustee question that?My lawyer says no because we're not listing her as a creditor.When we did the streamline refinance we were not planning on ch 7,but its gotten way to tight.We have about 30k in cc from the 2.5 years my wife was unemployed.Thanks for reading any questions just ask.

welcome to bkforum your post is very difficult to read to increase your chances of getting replies please click reply with quote and break your post into sentances, this is pretty hard to read isn't it

Let's try again:

Welcome to Bkforum! Your post is very difficult to read. To increase your chances of getting replies, please click "reply with quote" and break your post into sentances.

What is the $100 for? Why do you doubt your attorney's advice?
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
      welcome to bkforum your post is very difficult to read to increase your chances of getting replies please click reply with quote and break your post into sentances, this is pretty hard to read isn't it

Let's try again:

Welcome to Bkforum! Your post is very difficult to read. To increase your chances of getting replies, please click "reply with quote" and break your post into sentances.

What is the $100 for? Why do you doubt your attorney's advice?
      Sorry I sent that post on my phone. The $100 is repaying the loan to my wife's boss.

Ive read on here that she (wife's boss) would be considered a creditor and we are supposed to list all creditors,my lawyer said we are not gonna list her.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X