Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done!

At long last, my discharge order came thru today! Was a long rocky 3 months, but I'm hopefully back on track and ready for some good things! Believe I will enjoy a few cold ones this evening!!

Filing date: Feb28, 2013
    341 Meeting: April 11, 2013
    Discharged: June 14, 2013

Contratulations!!!!! Enjoy your first officially debt-free evening!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

What a way to start a weekend

Comment

Hey TR! You thought you would never get here! But you DID IT. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Great news. To our foremost "worry-wart", you see, it CAN be done. Only took us three years. And now, with my Mrs. I give you another 'Hamster Dance'.

Now......don't do it again. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yay! Congrats on your discharge! :-)
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Woot woot TR! Seems like you just got here!
              Lotsa grats and hope you will stick around to help the newbies!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

I am pretty amped up about it and have made strides toward independence of credit cards..none for 13 months and I find I don't even miss them a whole lot! Have started a side project that I hope will help make extra $$ and have jumped in with both feet, only using what I have available and will work up. American ethic eh? This place was a godsend to me when I was at my lowest (I will always not like my lawyer) and I applaud all of you who do so much for so many distressed people. It's good karma. Keep it up!

Comment

Congrats!!!! Start living again only this time on cash...its a great feeling not to owe anyone and start fresh...

Comment

TR...Congratulations! I feel like you and I went thru this process hand and hand! So happy it's over ...I too am learning to live credit card free and it is a good feeling!! Cheers to you and all of the "Bk forum hand holders"...couldn't have done it without you!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X