Am I Done? Am I Done? Am I? Am I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I Done? Am I Done? Am I? Am I?

Deadline to Object to Debtor's Discharge or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Date: 9/13/13 (eek Friday the 13th)...

So I checked PACER this morning (9/15) and there has been zero activity since the 341 - no new flags, No re-sets. Does this mean I'm home-free per se? Status still says 'awaiting discharge' but the 9/13 deadline is gone! Should I be ready to party yet?
    Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Yes, you should be. Your Hamsters are in rehearsal.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

sure does sound like it ....throw some pepperoni on that PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Woooooo hoooooooo!!!!
        Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

Lol!!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Oh my...I remember this time period all too well.
            Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

IT'S DONE!

Got the discharge papers (fowarded from the atty) in the mail today. No APs, No reaff on mortgage or car loans.

Comment

Congratulations Pizza!! Nice way to start your weekend!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy your fresh start!

Comment

Drinks around the house

Comment

Thank you much!

We were worried with as much debt and as many creditors we had that someone would have a gripe and file a last minute AP. Not a one. Now the flood of credit offers have been pouring in (to my shredder). We are so glad to have it all behind us.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Comment

Pizza! Yay! I am thrilled for you guys. Enjoy your Fresh Start!!!
                              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X