Objection to Discharge Date 10/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Objection to Discharge Date 10/4

Question please.. today is my objection to Discharge Date deadline, if nothing is filed in Pacer does that mean there are no objections? There hasn't been any update on Pacer for my case since I filed, the only update was when my attorney filed my certificate for the finance course. There haven't been any notes from the 341 and the trustee has not filed the "no asset verbiage"..my just says meansno and the deadline. Thoughts would be appreciate!

on a side note.. I will post here about my bk process once I get discharged. I don't want to jinx anything

Thanks!

Yes, it means that there are no objections. Anything after today would be a "late filed objection" and you or your attorney can seek to have those overruled as late. I would not worry unless your attorney told your something or the United States Trustee was already "interested" in your case.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X