Form B7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form B7

I am attempting to fill out Form B7 using the fillable PDFs. Does anyone know how I am supposed to fit so much info in such a small area? Can I get this form in a .doc format anywhere?

Thank you

You can use a continuation sheet. Just put a header on the continuation sheet with Debtor Names, Case Number, District and that's it's a continuation for Official Form B7. Then just "number" the continued items based on the paragraph in B7 that you needed more space.

Actually, the following is EXACTLY from the Instructions for Official Form B7!

In the event sufficient space is not provided to fully answer any questions, the debtor should use continuation sheets and attach them to the form. Each continuation sheet should be clearly marked with the corresponding number of the question from the form.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Do I have to do one sheet per question?

Comment

No. You just number them. For example;

Continuation Sheet for Official Form B7

3a. Payments to creditors -- Individual or joint debtor(s) with primarily consumer debts

ABC Credit 4/10/2014 $999.00 .....
        DEF Lenders 4/01/2014 $1,099.00 ...

4. Suits and administrative proceedings, executions, garnishments and attachments

Bank of America Foreclosure ....
        Chase Bank Garnishment...
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X