Notice of Lis Pedens. Reponse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice of Lis Pedens. Reponse?

I am hoping to drag out the foreclosure process a little longer to save up some more money. I received my noticed of Lis Pendens yesterday.

What kind of thing can I respond with to help prolong the process?

The notice of summons has a typo on it regarding the date. If refers to a date in 2009 when it should clearly read 2008. Is this an opening?

Thank you.

Here is one of many links that popped up when I 'googled' 'lis pendens':

Good luck.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      Here is one of many links that popped up when I 'googled' 'lis pendens':

Good luck.
      Thanks for the link, but that only addresses what lis pendens means in the foreclosure process, not an example or reasons for submitting a possible response. That's what I am looking for.

Comment

Go down to the bottom of that article. It tells homeowners how to forestall foreclosure.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I didn't think businesses were allowed to advertise or troll for business on this forum?????

Originally posted by jkatz
          IF there is a Lis Pendence Filed then that means that the process is going through the Courts which is referred to as a Judical Foreclosure. Your time frames will vary significantly by state and county. How much time are you looking for?

The 2009 Date may have something to do with hearing or expected time frames as to when the case should be completed. If there are hearing along the way you may be able to ask for more time or delay but you will not really find what you are looking for. Only working with the lender can really save you hear. If you have any further questions feel free to private message me and i will do my best to respond to your query.

Regards,

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X