top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fl Default just filed a Motion to Disniss?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fl Default just filed a Motion to Disniss?????

Hi All,

I'm very confused and can't find anything on the web about this. I have filed and been dismissed of Chapter 7. The house was included in the BK. The home has been in foreclosure for about three years. Now I get a notice of Motion to Dismiss from Fl Default. Why do they want to dismiss the case? Does this mean I will be moving soon? I'm so confused and my attorney is not returning my calls. Could someone please shed some light on this?

Thank you so much!!!

It is more likely that you will spend quite a bit more time in your home. Florida Default Group has been under major scrutiny over foreclosure fraud and if they are dismissing your case you are home free for quite a while. Another attempt at foreclosure would start from the beginning and most likely by another foreclosure mill your bank chooses. When that happens is anyone's guess so don't start packing just yet.

Comment

ByeBye, Thank you so much! That was a bit of relief. The court date is next Thursday so I guess I will find out for sure then.

Comment

Why was your Chapter 7 dismissed?
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Frogger, maybe dismissed wasn't the correct term. It was granted and done.

Comment

Huge difference in terms.

Dismissed = You had a bad day.

Discharged = Fresh start!
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Hey Justpoor how did you make out?

Comment

Okay, I am totally confused. Please explain your situation clearly. Thank you.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X